Version 2.0.3 Change Log
This document is the change log for version 2.0.3 of CSLA .NET.
- Change IndexOf so it returns the sorted index rather than the original index.
- Call CslaDataSource.GetType() to ensure the business assembly is loaded into the control’s AppDomain, then find that assembly’s path – which is the shadow directory from which the control was loaded (typically an old shadow directory).
- Use the shadow directory path from ObjectViewSchema to scan for the most current shadow directory. Versions 2.0.1 and 2.0.2 started with the path to Csla.dll, which is not reliable in all cases.
- Fix a couple errant XML comments on the GetByte() methods.
ProjectTracker.Library collection classes
- Set RaiseListChangedEvents in DataPortal_Fetch() as described in the book.
ProjectTracker\PTWeb\ProjectEdit & ResourceEdit
- The ItemInserted event handlers were blindly doing a redirect when an insert operation was complete. That was wrong, and they now only do the redirect if the business object is no longer new (implying that the insert actually succeeds).