The third pre-beta test release of CSLA .NET 3.0 is now available for download.
This release doesn't include any major changes from the previous release, but does include a set of bug fixes and stabilization.
This release does include an updated ProjectTracker application, which now includes:
- PTWpf - the almost completed WPF UI for ProjectTracker
- PTWorkflow - a simple workflow that makes use of CSLA-style objects in the activities
- WcfPortal - a data portal host for the WCF data portal channel
- PTWcfService - a WCF service interface, much like the older web service interface
- PTWcfServiceClient - a Windows Forms client app for PTWcfService
Plus, of course, all the pre-existing Windows, ASP.NET and web service interfaces and data portal hosts.
This release is only available in C# at the moment. The WCF data portal channel for VB is complete, and is available directly from the svn repository. I'll port the remainder of the changes to VB once I'm more confident that they are stable (which should be in the relatively near future).