The 4th video in the CSLA .NET for Silverlight video series is now available. This is 65 minutes of in-depth content covering the creation of 2-, 3- and 4-tier applications using CSLA .NET for Silverlight.
If you’d like to get a better idea of the structure, style and quality of the video series you can download a FREE promotional montage. This promotional video includes lecture and coding content, providing an example of everything you’ll see in the full video.
The N-Tier Architecture segment covers a lot of ground, including these topics:
- How to share code files and objects between a Silverlight client and .NET server
- How to have server-only and client-only sections in your business layer
- How to configure an ASP.NET server for the Silverlight data portal
- How to configure the Silverlight client to use a remote data portal
- How to use the MobileFactory attribute to create an observer object to validate inbound client requests on the web server
- How to set up the web server to act as a "bridge", routing all client calls to a real application server behind a second firewall
Purchase the video series at http://store.lhotka.net
Download the content from http://download.lhotka.net/default.aspx?t=slvid01
Buy before June 1 to take advantage of a special early adopter offer: $100 savings off the regular purchase price. That's a 33% savings!